myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r472050 - /myfaces/core/trunk/impl/pom.xml
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:09:36 GMT
On 11/9/06, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com> wrote:

> well, yes - I'm working on both 1.1.5 snapshot of tomahawk and impl,
> and the startup didn't work anymore. A class that has recently been
> added by Thomas wasn't found.

I'd suggest porting Thomas' change to the 2.0.4 branch of shared, and
using that for both MyFaces 1.1.5 and Tomahawk 1.1.4.

If we're going to keep shared 2.0.5, the assembly/pom.xml file also
needs to be updated.  (Right now, core is compiling against Shared
2.0.5, but if you build the release assembly it will include the
source for 2.0.4.)

--
Wendy