myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Tyson <matthewcarlty...@gmail.com>
Subject JsCookMenu and Frames
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:16:12 GMT

I am wanting to use JSCookMenu with frames (select item and it opens in
existing frame).  I have tried using the adf form with targetFrame but it
seems to be opening in a new window instead.

So I am planning on adding the target attribute to the renderer when it
actually outputs the menu.  I'll need to add the target attribute to the tag
and the component, but otherwise this seems like a low-risk change.

Anyone see a problem or better way than this?

Thanks.

Matt