myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSF Client Side JS Framework Written on Top of Dojo Donation
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:48:39 GMT
sounds interesting,
I like having a client side API.

When you look at Trinidad for instance we already have Converters and
Validators for instance.

TrDateTimeConverter.prototype.getAsString(..)
TrDateTimeRangeValidator.prototype.validate(..)

We don't have *client side components* in Trinidad.

Does your example contain examples etc ?
zip it and send it to my address, I'd like to take a look over the weeknd!

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh