myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] s:selectItems to tomahawk
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:42:00 GMT
Yes, d'accord!
I agree with Zubin that these are two different pairs of shoes.

+1 for moving s:selectItems out of the tomahawk(!) sandbox to tomahawk core

Let's keep an eye on a future
alltogether-compatible-with-everything-components-set but do not not
mix up with the "commons jsf utils" package proposal. If there is need
for this "common components" project, we should start a new thread and
bring this to a higher level, because there might be other
renderkit-independent or standalone component like goodies as well,
not only s:selectItems.

Manfred