myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Jsf Utils
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:48:13 GMT
Yes, that was the intention:
Independent of any other myfaces lib. Depending only on specified
javax.faces.* classes, which means it is running on top of either
myfaces-api or SUN's jsf-api.

We are speaking of utils. No need to coordinate with SUN in my opinion.
However, if an util class gets that popular we will claim acceptance
for JSF 2.0 spec... ;-)

Regards,
Manfred