myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF Client Side JS Framework Written on Top of Dojo Donation
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:55:08 GMT
Sounds interesting.
Do you think it's possible to integrate your components so deeply into
the MyFaces framework, that a simple "clientside=true" for a single
standard component or a "all_clientside=true" in the web.xml brings
your components into the game?
That would be awesome.

Dojo/Ajax/Web2.0 gurus, what do you think?

Manfred