myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Hints for Custom Component Development using Tobago Layouting and Skinning?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:27:09 GMT
Hello Clemens,

please look at the tobago sandbox.

Property and resource loading and Renderer loading is done in following
order

<resource-path>/<content-type>/<theme>/<client>[tag(for
renderer)|property|style|script|image]_locale.(class|property|property.xml|css|js|
gif|png...]

The locale handling is handled like the Properties Class.

You have not define everything because the ResourceManager is asking the
fallback theme for missing resources

The fallback theme of charlotteville is speyside.
The fallback theme of speyside is scarborough
The fallback theme of scarborough is standard

The resource manager looks in the case of the charlotteville theme in
charlotteville -> speyside -> scarborough -> standard

For example:

The renderer for Out is found in

org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.html.scarborough.standard.tag.OutRenderer

OutRenderer is getRendererType() + "Renderer"

Can correct me someone if I'm wong or something is missing.

Regards

Bernd