myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject I need MyFaces 1.1.5 and Tomahawk 1.1.4 released and I am willing to help!
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:17:31 GMT
I have several projects that are moving from "demoware" to production.
The "demoware" versions use a snapshot of Tomahawk 1.1.4, so I need for
Tomahawk 1.1.4 to be released for the production versions.
To this end, I have submitted patches for MyFaces and Tomahawk, and will
continue to submit patches.

Base on the wiki [1][2] the following are on task need to be completed:

1) Release MyFaces 1.1.5 - Their is one blocker,
    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1488.  Grant Smith has
    done some work on this, but he has an open question on how to
    proceed.  If the answer involves adding the Apache license to ALL
    files, I can help with this.

2) TOMAHAWK-767 (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-767) - i
    have submitted a patch on this one, which has not been applied or
    commented on.  As with #1, I am offering to help with this issue.

Paul Spencer

[1]http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TomahawkRelease114?highlight=%28release%29
[2]http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease115?highlight=%28release%29