myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Jsf Utils
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:17:26 GMT
It seems a good idea to me. But should this commons lib be jsf version
independent (I mean, same jar to be used in jsf 1.1 and jsf 1.2 or
not). There are classes, like UIComponentTagUtils, which would have a
different implementation for jsf 1.1 and 1.2, but there are other
(many) classes that can work for 1.1 and 1.2 out of the box. I would
say it would be better to have a unique implementation of
myfaces-commons and it should be jsf version independent...

Cheers,

Bruno