myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject how do we handle old taglib definitions in the sandbox
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:18:47 GMT
Now that I am finally moving the first dojo component out I have one
last remaining structural problem, how do we handle the taglib issue.
As far as I can see, once I move a component from the sandbox to
tomahawk I will break the namespace.

Not that I mind a clear cut on this issue, but some users already
have started to use the sandbox components.
Now theoretically it should be possible to leave the tld defs in the
sandbox while the code is moved upwards.
for the time being, with a slow deprecation of the affected entries over
time.

How are we going to handle this issue.

I need a good answer here so that I finally can set the dojo migration
to resolved.