myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Cagatay Civici" <cagatay.civ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r464151 - /myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/savestate/UISaveState.java
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 03:13:45 GMT
I mean if an object(not List) is serializable saveAttachedState simply
returns it so;

values[1] = getValue() instanceof StateHolder ? saveAttachedState(context,
getValue()) : getValue();

doesn't matter because saveAttachedState(context, getValue()) and getValue()
are same for Serializable.

Still I couldn't see why it breaks, an example should help.