myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Option for NavigationHandler to support viewIds as outcome
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:40:05 GMT
I am really fine with adding this NH_Impl to Tomahawk.
Here are my rules for that:
-It is not used by default!
-it is not configured to a bogus web.xml context param
-it should be used in the app's faces-cfg.xml file

the cons and pros are like
"Do you like Rails, or not" :)

Well, somethimes that makes sense; sometimes not.

The fun is, that you can choose! Just put it to your faces-cfg.
I have heard that "requirement" before that thread. I don't think it's
a not understanding
JSF thing. Sorta lazy guy approach ...

-M

--