myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Ernst Fastl" <ernst.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how do we handle old taglib definitions in the sandbox
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:27:14 GMT
I agree ,If deprecation is not really possible ( for now I could also
not think of
a appropriate way to do so) then the clear cut has to be done sooner or
later anyway. And as erik-berndt already pointed out, the migration
for the users will be just a text-replace in their jsps or facelet-xhtml files.
Before upgrading users should read the release notes anyway :-)