myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 component autogeneration (was: Trinidad JSF 1.2 status update)
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 17:33:54 GMT
Yes, they definitely could be used in that way.

The basic picture is that you write up a bunch of little mini
faces-config.xml files, one for each component (don't have to,
actually, you could generate straight from one big faces-config),
and from that we autogenerate:
 - Java component classes
 - JSP tag classes
 - TLD file