myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From ravindranath <nadagouda.ravindran...@logicacmg.com>
Subject <t:inputCalander> does not work in IE
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:42:00 GMT

I am using <t:inputCalendar> for pop up calendar for dates. It works fine in
 fire fox but it does not in IE. When I click on the image I see an error at
 the bottom of the page "Error on page", after clicking on that error it
says
 "Object required". I have MyFacesExtensionFilter in web.xml  I have
tomahawk1.1.5

I had "id"  attribute in the tag. Even it is giving problem.
Here is the code I am using.

<t:inputCalendar id="plannedStartDate" monthYearRowClass="weekHeader"
weekRowClass="yearMonthHeader"
popupButtonStyleClass="standard_bold" currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"
renderPopupButtonAsImage="true"
popupButtonImageUrl="/images/img_calendar.gif"
value="#{ProjectBean.plannedStartDate}" nderAsPopup="true"
	popupDateFormat="dd-MM-yyyy" />

Plz help me out...I will be thankful to them.