myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject sandbox15 - nightly build, continuum, examples
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:43:28 GMT
Hi!

I've finished setting up the sandbox15 stuff.

We now have working pom.xml things in there so that anyone who would
like to check out the stuff is able to do a simple "mvn install" in
there, though, I didn't add it to our main pom.xml file in tomahawk as
then it is a requirement to use Java 5.0 for the whole build, which
shouldn't be, should it?

Now I would like to ask if someone is able to:
*) add the sandbox15 to our nightly build
*) add it to the continuum build
*) create a link to the sandbox15 examples webapp (which has to happen
at Irian, no?)

I've already setup a simple demonstration of the dynaForm component -
more to come (including a wiki based documentation)

Thanks!
Ciao,
Mario