myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r464151 - /myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/savestate/UISaveState.java
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:50:50 GMT
Well it worked fine before.  Now I get ...

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown object type
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.restoreAttachedState(UIComponentBase.java:1436)
org.apache.myfaces.custom.savestate.UISaveState.restoreState(UISaveState.java:74)
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processRestoreState(UIComponentBase.java:1147)
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processRestoreState(UIComponentBase.java:1163)
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processRestoreState(UIComponentBase.java:1163)

I will try to come up with a unit test to prove the failure.  I
noticed Catagay added one to test the usecase he was fixing.  This
should be our standard practice from now on.  We have a distressingly
small number of testcases which is really starting to come back and
bite us now.

Sean