myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Faces 1.2] RespStMgr.isPostback()
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:31:38 GMT
I see that the jsf_state || jsf_state_64 guys have disappeared from
the current 1.1 myfaces implementation and replaced by the
"javax.faces.ViewState", used by jsf 1.2, so I guess we can just
implement as pointer in the jsf 1.2 javadocs (the default impl just
checks for the "javax.faces.ViewState" param,

Bruno