myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject JSR-252
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 22:56:59 GMT
Hi,
I am going this days through the open JIRAs for JSR-252 (JSF 1.2).
Some of them are only documentation issues, so are very easy to solve.
The others range from easy to moderate. So I am implementing time as
long as my job, family, friends, weather, and psychological state
allows it.
Does anybody know if the JIRAs we have are most of the effort, only a
small part.. ?

By the way, from time to time I found an issue already implemented. I
guess Stan did implement it and didn't remember when opening the JIRA.

Come on, we are half-way of it, patches, commits and comments welcome!

Cheers,

Bruno