myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Splitting up tomahawk (improve usability)
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:05:13 GMT
Wendy Smoak schrieb:
>are code between Tomahawk and Tobago, or do we
> also want make a commons jar available to users?

As for now the goal is only to share code between Tomahawk and Tobago
(and maybe in the future Trinidad and other libs)
Since as of now nothing visual will come in, I do not see any point
of having shared user stuff.

What has to be pushed in from my side is the dojo infrastructure
and probably pushing in the tomahawk resource loading facilities
and other reusable stuff makes also sense.