myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis Byrne" <den...@dbyrne.net>
Subject Re: GENERATED CODE BEGIN (do not modify!)
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:10:32 GMT
Large parts of the original code base were generated.  The generator has recently been committed.
 Check svn ... I forget the name, but it is a seperate sub project.

Is anyone else of the opinion that it is now "OK" to modify this code?  One doesn't have to
look to far to find plenty of undocumented cases where many of us have done this, and for
good reasons.

Dennis Byrne