myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mike Kienenberger" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Dojo into Tomahawk
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:53:50 GMT
Yeah, I also have some changes that I want to commit that I've been
holding off on.   So you're not alone in the desire for things to get
going.   It may be as you hint below that we simply have to maintain
the patches in two branches.

On 9/15/06, Werner Punz <> wrote:
> Mike Kienenberger schrieb:
> > I don't see it as being cleared up.
> >
> > The points that we need to have a new 1.1.4 branch, and that branch
> > needs to include at least 3 blocker fixes still hasn't been addressed.
> >  If you make your changes now, we either have to accept them as part
> > of the 1.1.4 branch, accept the blocker issues as part of the 1.1.4
> > release, or track patches for these issues separately in both branches
> > in a temporally-disjoin manner.
> >
> Ok Mike thanks for holding me back, I assumed the situation
> has cleared up since Wendy said, no big problem to fork from an older
> version.
> Have in mind a trunk fork might be problematic anyway
> there have been some adjustments in tomahawk the last three weeks
> to improve compatibility with Trinidad/ADF
> I am not sure how this affects the rest of the codebase.
> Thomas might know more about it.
> (From my side it was just adjustments on the dojo codebase
> and controls so nothing is really affected)

View raw message