myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r448388 - /myfaces/core/trunk/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/lifecycle/
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:13:32 GMT
As I wrote in my response to your comment on the issue, he has faxed
in an ICLA already - it hasn't been processed so far, but it will
definitely be very soon.

In cleaning up an older issue, I have found Ernst Fastls name there
now - so that seems to be settled now.

regards,

Martin

> Especially given the comment on the issue that these did not come in
> with the licence header, I think we need an iCLA for this.  I'm
> uncomfortable with having @author tags for someone who hasn't signed
> an agreement.  (At least, I don't see this name on Jim's page [1].)
>
> Is there a reason the copyright date on the new files is 2004 ?
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Wendy
>
> On 9/20/06, mmarinschek@apache.org <mmarinschek@apache.org> wrote:
> > Author: mmarinschek
> > Date: Wed Sep 20 15:42:54 2006
> > New Revision: 448388

> > Log:
> > fix for [MYFACES-1411] :  Lifecycle phase executions repetitions. Thanks to Nikolay
Petrov for this excellent cleanup.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -