myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r419092 - in /myfaces: maven/trunk/maven-archetype-myfaces/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/ shared/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/shared/renderkit/html/ tomahawk/trunk/examples/blank/src/mai
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:26:51 GMT
Well, no, then it was probably me who fixed it already ;).

Have you got a clue about the TabbedPaneRenderer? I'm really out of
ideas as to this code...

regards,

Martin

> On 9/11/06, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've looked through the sources and haven't found this occurence
> > anymore. Can you tell me if you still find it?
>
> Martin, I only saw it in the commit message.   It's possible someone
> else already fixed these files .

are not allowed in HTML - and if you do use them, they cause unpredictable behaviour, depending
on the browser family.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -