myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GENERATED CODE BEGIN (do not modify!)
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:38:41 GMT
No, the config folder is the correct place, because the xml files are
not needed during runtime. They are needed during compile time only
(during the "process-sources" phase to be exact).
They are now in the src folder and therefore not included in the jar -
by luck, because maven ignores non-java files in the src tree. ;-)
Putting them into the resource folder would make things even worse in
that sense!

Manfred