myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: GENERATED CODE BEGIN (do not modify!)
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:21:42 GMT
L.S.,

I have added a patch for the code generator, allowing it to use
_ComponentUtils' methods whenever appropriate.  There were still some
differences between the generated code and the code in the repository
after doing this. Almost all files are affected by the code generation
process in terms of whitespace usage, but there were also some manual
changes in the generated code blocks.  The patch also includes a
solution for all these changes, either by providing an updated XML
definition file or by adding/removing methods from the generated code
block in the source file itself.

If someone has the time to validate this patch file, please let me know
what has to be changed/added in order for it to be useful for the
MyFaces project.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
gert@anova.be