myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Silent Fail in Restore View
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:43:02 GMT
Hi,

do you use preserveDataModel="true" in your dataTables? If not, the
problem might origin from this case.

In which scope do you have defined this bean?

I prefer setting it to request scope wherever possible, and if needed
extending the life of the bean via serializing it with t:saveState
(value is the name of the bean).

cheers,

Gerald

--