myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Zone and release questions
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:28:27 GMT
Sean, do you have a release diary or notes on the Core 1.1.3 release?
I can only find http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Release_Procedure but I
thought I had seen more detailed notes somewhere.

The mrmaven account only has Core 1.1.2 checked out in the home
directory, yet the 1.1.3 release is in /dist/maven-repository on the
zone.  Where did you execute 'mvn release' from for 1.1.3?

I have the core 1.1.4/shared 2.0.3 branches checked out as mrmaven,
they build fine.  I guess I'm not clear why I need to do this on the
zone box.  As long as scp works, I think I can build locally and
deploy to dist/maven-repository on the zone.

Also, can we have a link from /www on the zone to the httpd document
root?  I don't want scp urls that have the full path from  /var down
to the Maven repo.

I'm almost ready for 1.1.4. Maybe this weekend. :)

Thanks!
--
Wendy