myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r433750 - in /myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/sandbox: core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/ppr/ core/src/main/resources-facesconfig/META-INF/ core/src/main/resources/org/apache/myfaces/custom/ppr/ core/src/main/resources/org/apache/my
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:30:36 GMT
On 8/22/06, ckormos@apache.org <ckormos@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: ckormos
> Date: Tue Aug 22 13:56:00 2006
> New Revision: 433750

> Log:
> Initial commit for PPR provided by Ernst Fastl.

The newly added files are missing a license header, and contain
IDEA-generated comments.

Because this contribution includes several new classes, we should
probably have a contributor license agreement on file.  I don't see
Ernst Fastl listed on Jim's page [1].  (This might not be necessary if
there's a JIRA issue with the license agreement checkbox, I'm not
sure.)

Also, text files need to have the Subversion property: svn:eol-style native [2].

[1]  http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
[2]  http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

Thanks,
Wendy Smoak