myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Myfaces Wiki "ComponentMaintainers"
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:14:32 GMT
Do we want to list out who's responsible for components on the wiki?
It seems like ththis would encourage having people send email directly
an individual committer rather than the MyFaces community.

Once things are checked into the repository, we should all be
collectively responsible for the code.   There are going to be people
who have a lot more invested into a component, but does that require a
tracking page?    SVN logs will show who has been committing changes
to a particular component.