myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site of Other Modules
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:24:39 GMT
More specifically, there's the following template.   Improve it if it
doesn't cover all of the documentation issues.  :-)

tomahawk/sandbox/core/src/site/xdoc/component-template.xml

Not sure about the building task.   I'm pretty sure that doing a "mvn
site" built everything for me in the past, but it's been awhile.    I
would also think you do do a "mvn site" in a subproject (like sandbox)
to only build documentation for that part, but maybe that doesn't
work.