myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Cagatay Civici" <cagatay.civ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Partial Page Rendering for tomahawk
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:41:45 GMT
Hi,

Well, sandbox or not. I missed the discussion. Remember client side
> validation stuff?
> That was a good thread. Or the "s:secureTag" thread? These two were
> much more "open development" than here, I guess. Maybe that's all I
> missed here. But to me this particular commit *smells*. Sorry, but
> that's my point.

As the guy who started these discussions, I also believe that open
discussions are very important before deciding an action. Other than the
vital points already mentioned in this thread, open discussions is a nice
way to get the ideas of other committers about the design, code and etc.

Cagatay