myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Cagatay Civici" <cagatay.civ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with building Tomahawk source form svn with mvn
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:05:38 GMT
Hi,

Yes it's not easy at the beginning and will take time since it'll download
all the dependencies.

The jars are created at the target folder of each maven project and then
installed to your local maven repository by default

For example for tomahawk core trunk, the jar is at;

.m2\repository\org\apache\myfaces\tomahawk\tomahawk\1.1.5-SNAPSHOT

Cagatay