myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Emeny" <Mark.Em...@focus-solutions.co.uk>
Subject Tomahawk Tiles+Tobago
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:29:38 GMT

I am trying to use the Tiles feature of Tomahawk (v1.1.3) in conjunction
with components from Tobago (v1.0.7). However, when I have both the
<view-handler> and <default-render-kit-id> configured in the
faces-config.xml file, as in:

     <application>

<view-handler>org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHa
ndlerImpl</view-handler>

<default-render-kit-id>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core</default-render-
kit-id>

     </application>

I continually get the error java.lang.IllegalStateException: No
RenderingContext. If I comment out the view-handler the Tobago
components work (albeit in a non-Tiles page).

Are these two libraries currently compatible with respect to using
Tomahawk's Tiles feature? Is my configuration correct or have I missed
something (I also have the necessary web.xml configuration and tested
this with a normal JSF page with a Tobago component added)?