myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: general discussion about the climate in the project
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:03:10 GMT
yeah, that's good to read.
One cool thing you missed is that myfaces (users@) is part of the top 10 :)
I hope we are in front of Struts soon :)

Like Manfred I also found no really bad threads. Nobody was bashed etc.
Very normal mailings.

Some issues have been pointed out, that's all. And where addressed by
several members here. That's a very healthy community. No worries ;)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: