myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Core 1.1.4
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:14:42 GMT
Yes, you were right. All was broken, or almost all.

I committed two files to the branch (core114 + shared203).

Wendy provides a new RC jar for core 114 (build against the patched shared203)

We should get that guy out of the door.

My tomahawk testing result.
core 114 + tomahawk 114 = good
core 114 + tomahawk 115 = good

I guess we have a good base for the users;

we should test core 114 against tomahawk113 or not?
I guess it will not work;

FYI: Trinidad examples work fine w/ and w/o patched core114 RC

-Matthias