myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Ernst Fastl" <ernst.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: open discussion about the dojo related roadmap
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:05:30 GMT
Hi there!

just some thoughts ...

I also think that it is right about time to include dojo into
tomahawk. Since a lot
of sandbox components are already using dojo an probably a lot more will come
this should be the right way to go. Sooner or later those components will move
from the sandbox to tomahawk.

For the updates I just want to point out that we should probably maintain a list
of dojo-using components somewhere to go through and make sure affected
components are tested after a update. Unfortunately I don't know a way
of writing
unit-tests for HTML rendering components which I guess would be the ideal thing
for that.

regards

Ernst