myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues using Trinidad, ADF & tomahawk
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:55:58 GMT
Problem #2 should not be happening if the MyFaces state management  code is
properly factored;  the FormRenderer - anyone's form renderer - should be
calling the ResponseStateManager, which should be rendering the sequence.
Last time I looked, the MyFaces FormRenderer was directly encoding the
sequence ID, which isn't the right approach.

-- Adam