myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: How to configure the default renderers and component within a Shale-Test based unit test
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:22:25 GMT
One might also have a look at the Trinidad RenderKit test framework,
which does a lot of work to make writing unit tests for renderers
oh so trivial, including parsing faces-config.xmls on the classpath.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_RenderKit_test_framework

-- Adam

On 8/20/06, Dennis Byrne <dennis@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> I would be suprised if you found a quick and easy way to do this. MyFaces core uses digester
to unmarshal the config files.  It then calls the API you mention. I would start digging around
in org.apache.myfaces.config .