myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Excel Export for Extended Datatable
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:05:59 GMT
Hmm... My problem with our extended data-table is that it is much
toooo overweight already. Couldn't we work with an extra component
here, which has a for-attribute referencing a dataTable-component, and
displays the button and on click the excel data for the dataTable?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at