myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Girish" <Girish.Ku...@ibtco.com>
Subject RE: Tomahawk Latest Jar
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:20:19 GMT
I wanted stable release which is not beta, which is the one I need to
take.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Kienenberger [mailto:mkienenb@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:18 AM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: Re: Tomahawk Latest Jar

On 8/9/06, Kumar, Girish <Girish.Kumar@ibtco.com> wrote:
> Could you please tell me where can I download latest tomahawk Jar
file.

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

This message and any attached documents contain information
which may be confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  These materials are solely for
the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any
distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification
or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other
than the intended recipient shall not compromise or waive
such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from disclosure as
to this communication.

the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.