myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject pushing Dojo version 0.3.1 to sandbox
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:49:45 GMT
Hi,

on friday Werner and me will start on working to get the newest Dojo
release 0.3.1 out to sandbox.

This change may affect all dojo used components in a slight manner,
since the dojo guys worked very hard on changing some modules and
packages :)

Apart from changing structure, functionality increased to a high
level, so I am sure we will get some added values from the migration.

If any problems around the affected components occur, please report
the bugs and we will try to fix them as soon as possible.

cheers,

Gerald

--
Gerald Müllan