myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: general discussion about the climate in the project
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:53:40 GMT
Activity and users are increasing steadily [1], new committers have
been added and we have big changes ahead (implementation of JSF1.2,
integration with Trinidad, promotion of new fancy sandbox components,
bug fixing). The community is very lively, so I see this kind of
discussions as normal for the well-functioning of MyFaces and
open-source projects in general :)

Cheers,

Bruno

[1] http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html#myfaces.apache.org