myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.1.4
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:12:30 GMT

> for Wendy it compiled against Tomahawk right ?

Other way around, I was able to build the Tomahawk 1.1.4 branch last
night against the new Core 1.1.4 snapshots.  I didn't try the example
apps, though.

One thing to be aware of -- Maven 2.0.4 does *not* download new
snapshots if they are already present in your local repo.  It's
possible that some people have the June 20th 1.1.4 snapshots locally.

Be sure to delete 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT from your local repo to force it to
download the new versions.  (I usually just do something like ' rm -rf
$M2_REPO/org/apache/myfaces/core '.

Are you going to build this from the zone?  Double check where
<distributionManagement>/<repository> is pointed, we don't want to
deploy straight to www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository.

What about a signing key?  I don't see you in
http://www.apache.org/dist/myfaces/KEYS and if you're going to build
the release, then you need to sign it.

--
Wendy