myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis Byrne" <den...@dbyrne.net>
Subject Re: Core 1.1.4
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 06:43:51 GMT
Yes, Mike's problem was w/ trunk.

http://www.nabble.com/org.apache.myfaces.secret.CACHE-t1977021.html

Looking back at the conversations that took place both here and the user place, I have to
say that at this point it appears as though I blew the whistle on the core 1.1.4 release too
early.

I apologize for contributing to the confusion.

Dennis Byrne

just change the core 1.1.4 branch to depend on a branch for shared that was created ( or could
be created ) at the same time.

Shale Mock environment.  However I don't see why this is necessary until a 1.1.5 release.
 Is there any reason why 1368 is even an issue for the 1.1.4 release ?  As Sean pointed out,
it didn't even enter the code base until after the branch.

not see how that should only affect anything other than trunk once the pom in the 1.1.4 branch
is pointed to the correct shared version.

wrote:
> [...]
the shared project at the same
we need to make a branch now
not include the problematic