myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis Byrne" <den...@dbyrne.net>
Subject Re: Next Step ( was Re: Testing for CoreRelease114 )
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 01:11:14 GMT
I tested the jars I found here [1].

I was not aware that a branch was created.  I can lend a hand here but as you can see I have
not had the time to follow along close enough.  Let me know when you need something tested
again but please be very explicit with instructions.

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/ [1]

Dennis Byrne