myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Step ( was Re: Testing for CoreRelease114 )
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:36:59 GMT
No, at the time, I didn't know if it was a bug or user error.
I'm only now getting back to reading this thread.
After reading the open issue, it's clear that I had no idea what the
problem was, and if I'd opened an issue, it would have been totally
wrong :)

> Mike did you create one?
>
> On 7/21/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:
> > That doesn't really answer Wendy's question about where is the issue in JIRA ...
> >
> > Sean

> > > We have to go through a round of fix and retest on the 1.1.4 branch.  This
week Mike noticed problems in the core; Matt and I voted to postpone the release.