myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject [Tests] Trinidad / Tomahawk
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 06:44:03 GMT
Hi,

For writing "common" test cases for Components, Validators, Converters
etc there is already a *stable* base of BaseTestClasses; like
UIComponentTestCase available in Trinidad.

That clazz (UIComponentTestCase) has *two* dependencies to Trinidad

-org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponent;
-org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.event.AttributeChangeEvent;

That can be moved away, to a Trinidad specific ComponentTestCase
clazz. The rest of the clazz I'd like to use for a common test layer.

Where to start such a layer?
In Tomahawk?
In Trinidad?

separate? Or moving to Shale?

Just some (maybe ugly written) things out of my mind. Would be great
to get some feedback.

g' night

-Matthias

--