myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Core 1.1.4
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 05:46:36 GMT
Stop!

http://tinyurl.com/eko3g is not committed to 203 shared.
203 shared belongs to 1.1.4 core
204 shared belongs to trunk (1.1.5 core)

Does anybody know if Mike also had this problems with the current *trunk* ?

-Matthias

On 7/31/06, Dennis Byrne <dennis@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> >I set up the environment and provide you new RC JARs.
> >
> >Makes sense ?
>
> Yes, please.  Thanks.  If anyone thinks we have missed something please say so.
>
> Dennis Byrne

change the core 1.1.4 branch to depend on a branch for shared that was created ( or could
be created ) at the same time.

Mock environment.  However I don't see why this is necessary until a 1.1.5 release.  Is there
any reason why 1368 is even an issue for the 1.1.4 release ?  As Sean pointed out, it didn't
even enter the code base until after the branch.

see how that should only affect anything other than trunk once the pom in the 1.1.4 branch
is pointed to the correct shared version.

wrote:
> [...]
shared project at the same
need to make a branch now
include the problematic