myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Core 1.1.4
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:18:29 GMT
According to Wendy (and the wiki) the shared version was created
explicitly for the 1.1.4 core.  You can't just roll back the shared
dependency unless you are 100% sure there were no changes to the
shared branch that were intended for 1.1.4.

Also, as you mentioned, we need a unit test for this to see if
whatever we do fixes things.  Care to write one?  Or maybe you can at
least elaborate on the bug description in JIRA so someone else can
write one.  I just know the revision that you think broke things.  I
don't know what the problem is.

Sean

On 7/31/06, Dennis Byrne <dennis@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> >OK I missed this one:
>
> Hi Sean - "missed this" how?
>  myfaces/shared/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/shared/util/StateUtils.java
> >
> >If we revert this change do we think this will fix the problem?  I can
> >certainly take care of that ...
>
> I am fairly sure reverting this will fix 1368, but I do not see how that should only
affect anything other than trunk once the pom in the 1.1.4 branch is pointed to the correct
shared version.